Retrieve the needed files from UCM
Cisco’s licensing does not allow redistribution of the portions of the Cisco Call Manager AXL SQL Toolkit Plugin, so we can’t provide it with the CDR app. Instead, see the below instructions to retrieve the toolkit and extract and deploy the required files.
- Make sure you are in Cisco Unified CM Administration.
- Go to Application > Plugins
- Click the Find button once (with default parameters) to populate the list.
- Click on the Download link by the
- Cisco AXL Toolkit (newer versions).
- Cisco CallManager AXL SQL Toolkit Plugin (older versions) or the
- (In both cases, it’s often the first download listed)
- Save the axlsqltoolkit.zip file onto your local system in a convenient place.
- Extract axlsqltoolkit.zip file to your local system.
- Drill down into axlsqltoolkit/schema/<UCM version>/
(For instance axlsqltoolkit/schema/11.5/ )
- Move/copy the three files you find there – AXLAPI.wsdl, AXLEnums.xsd and AXLSoap.xsd – into a temporary local folder so they’re easy to get to.