The Billing Server inside CUCM
- Navigate to the Billing Server entry in Cisco Unified Serviceability
- Confirm our entry still exists, isn’t disabled, and confirm where it points to.
If that all looks good, then every once in a long while we find that CallManager just “stops” sending that data – usually, but not always, coincident with a restart of the SFTP server.
To rule this out as the problem:
- Restart the “Cisco CDR Repository Manager” service inside CUCM.
- Check to see if the data starts flowing into Splunk and our app again.
- It can take some time for the system to catch up, especially if it was down for more than just a short time.
- You could revisit the previous step on checking the SFTP server, temporarily turn off the UF and watch to see if files now start showing up.
If data is still not making it to the SFTP server, it’s time to check the network.