Cisco CDR Reporting and Analytics
Your team can have better day-to-day call flow visibility AND flexible reporting for CallManager.
This product is a Splunk App that runs on top of Splunk Enterprise or Splunk Cloud. It becomes the main tool to navigate the data coming from your Cisco CallManager deployment and also your main tool to build any reports and dashboards around that data. This is true whether it’s a standard report you expect or a custom report that nothing else has been able to provide.
- Quickly see all calls matching any search filters.
- Drilldown at any time to thoroughly investigate a particular call.
- Click your way to pretty much any report over any combination of fields.
That third bullet sounds a little crazy – what about some examples?
- create reports around concurrent calls and dropped calls.
- create a chart of usage stats about your hunt groups.
- see and share inbound/outbound call stats by agent.
- see inbound/outbound call stats by department.
- create custom call quality reports and dashboards (Concealed and Severely Conceal seconds based scores, MOS, jitter, latency, packet loss).
- build utilization reports by device, device_type, sites, buildings, you name it.
- drilldown at any time from any report, back to the call view, to inspect and sanity check.
- but really, pretty much anything. Try it and see.
What are these, reports? dashboards? alerts?
Yes. For any of those use cases (and any you can dream up), you can:
- create graphs, charts, tables, and mapping visualizations of various kinds and package them into dashboards if you like.
- set up alerting around anything – dropped calls, quality, volume thresholds.
- share any and all of the above as dashboards with different teams and colleagues.
- automate dashboards you created, to send pdf’s of themselves out every day/week.
What about my report that I don’t see listed here?
Contact us and we’ll help you learn how to create what you need for your own “somewhat unusual” CallManager deployment.
There are over 200 fields (Check them out here) and if you can in principle calculate the thing you need from some number of those fields, in some product or by hand, then there’s a way to have the app do it.
Can I try it out?
Yes you can download a free 90 day trial from this site right now, and set the whole thing up yourself with your own live data, in about 30 minutes. See our installation and setup docs here.
The app is priced by the size of your CallManager deployment – specifically the total number of User Licenses and Unassigned Device Licenses that are in use, in CallManager itself. At and below 400 such licenses in use, the cost is only $1,200 per year, but we have a range of customers at all scales including some beyond 100,000 licenses in use. Send us a screenshot of the total licenses in use and we can let you know the exact cost.
Splunk Enterprise – do I need it?
Yes. The majority of our prospects are already Splunk Enterprise customers, and if this is you, this app will likely add only a negligible additional load to ingest the CallManager data that it needs. If you’re not, Sideview is also a Splunk Reseller in North America so we can help you on that side.
How about Splunk Cloud?
Yes the app is vetted for Splunk Cloud. We do recommend that you contact us beforehand so we can help if Cloud Support does or says something strange setting up your trial.
What versions of CUCM are supported?
CUCM 7.0 up to the current release 12.X