Here’s a list at what we are supporting already. (NOTE: You will need to send us an email, as many of the “Supporting Addon” pieces for these are not on Splunkbase yet)
- CUBE — Our product has had CUBE support for some time, but it was a little limited to just the CUBE calls that then went into CUCM. Now you can search, filter, chart and dashboard anything about any of your CUBE calls, whether or not they touch CUCM.
- Webex Cloud / Webex Dedicated Instance — this one is a bit of a trick answer, as Webex DI is essentially just a CUCM deployment hosted in Cisco’s Cloud. It turns out that you can get the CDR and CMR flowing into our app in largely the same manner as you do onprem with CUCM, and in fact several customers have already done this.
- Webex — What we have released initially is an integration at the webhook level. Over time we will broaden this into an integration that makes additional API calls to enrich the data.
- Oracle SBC - We are hearing that Oracle SBC is gaining adoption at the border, and you may also have it deployed as a Session Router. We can ingest the data from both of these configurations. Our Supporting Addon for Oracle SBC is already on Splunkbase.
- Teams — Wait what? Yes we have an integration with Teams. We heard from many of you that you had a slice of users on Teams, and that you wanted to get the same flexibility in your troubleshooting and the same power in your Charting, that you had on the CUCM side. We can’t… say all of the preceding sentence is true yet, but you may still find our first milestone very useful for both investigation and charting use cases.
If you dont see the thing you hoped to see, CONTACT US. It’s not that heavy a lift to add a new data type to this list, and in fact that is really the whole point of the work we’re announcing here. So if you have an old Shoretel or Avaya system still handling calls, or if you have Cisco Meeting Server or Audiocodes still in production, send us an email, send us some sample data and we’ll see what we can do.
And for further reading check out our official documentation on all this, which will expand as the months go by